Start Your New Year Right!

Hello again. It's currently the second month of the new year 2019. Today, I decided to comeback stronger and it means more mature and no childish-like content in my blog. I just figure out that there is "earning" on the blogger site where I usually wrote my post so I thought it would be fun to make money out of my passion. Easy. You just literally sign up for ads-sense and the blogger do the rest of the job. After this whenever you see a blog post with ads, it is definitely the way the blogger earning some pence in their pocket.I spill the tea! Oops 🙊

Back to the topic this time, it's START YOUR NEW YEAR RIGHT!

New Year 💥
People usually come up with some resolutions for each new year looking forward to do them throughout the entire year. The new year resolutions might be differ for each person counting to their backgrounds, ages, region, abilities, health, targets and many more factors. Some come up with their body goals and some do come up with studies and works goals.

And for me as I'll be turning 22 this year, it's getting tougher and tougher I guess? I think that I lose some interest some things I like and the other way round. Practically, I don't have any 'formal' new year's resolutions jotted down on any paper but somehow I do simply want to accomplish some of my wishes where I've been dreaming for so long. I think I am quite managed to achieve some of my dreams earlier this year.

I MANAGED TO GO TO LONDON AND PARIS AND MILAN!💖

Yeah you read it right! Since I was a little kid I always dreaming to be in the world biggest and most influenced cities. You can simply go ask everyone! It's almost impossible even the dumbest has heard about London and Paris! The cities literally were on most of the famous movies from romance to action to comedy to thriller and so on. Even they have no idea where the hell London and Paris on the globe were? In which countries the cities are belonged to? etc. As or someone like me who came from colonised country like Malaysia. British and France are known to be the most powerful and intelectual whites who are good in their arm force armies. FYI British colonised my country for 400+ years for god sake!
As for Milan, I guess it is less popular compared to two cities I mentioned above. I am not denying the fame Milan has though. It is known for the insane fashion industries but I guess the oldies who live in county in my countries probably don't really know Milan compared to Rome.

Wroc∤aw, Poland


I guess I slightly derived from my initial intention of this blog post. What I wanted to highlight here is when you manage to achieve one of your new year's resolution or dreams, you will feel extremely proud of yourself. You'll feel like patting yourself on your head for achieving that.

This blog post is like a filler chapter in novels before the 'real' action or storms happen.

The next blog post, I will write my experiences in London, Paris, Milan. Until then😉

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts