GRADUATION 🎓

Yess you read it right!

Alhamdulillah thumma Alhamdulliah.

I’ve finally made it to the end of my degree life. I’ve finished my degree with Korean Language paper as elective subject for my faculty. A week later, I’ve got all results for all papers I took for this sem.

(I supposed to upload my result for the final sem here but the connection was a bit slower than usual, the photo won’t load)

If  I counted ’em right, I scored 3.89 for this sem. It’s so overwhelming to score this great since my previous sem weren’t this good. After all maybe this is the hikmahs behind all these Covid-19.

COVID-19
I think people already aware about this it’s a virus started in Wuhan, China then it spread to all over the world. Resulting, WHO announced it as ‘PANDEMIC’ thus most countries on Earth were put under lockdown. We too in Jordan was under lockdown or curfew something like that for about 3 months. As a result, all classes in schools and universities were conducted online.

ONLINE CLASSES
They were so hard than physical classes that we used to have before. As the photo above, I took 4 subjects for this sem couldn’t imagine friends who took 6/ 7 subjects the amount of hassles they faced. My lecturers conducted our lectures using Zoom, E-learning site for assignments and Quiz system for quizzes and exams. If I were about to talk thoroughly about each of my subjects registered for this final sem, the post will be hella long roller coaster rides. Oops languange Afiqah. Just bear in mind that you’ve made it though. Sudden assignment that need sudden submission, weird timing of lectures (eg: Zoom classes started at 9pm Ramadan night smh), the nervousness when the Quiz system was freezing, the corrupt assignment files plus most IMPORTANTLY I DIDNT BRING ALONG MY LAPTOP here. Imagine the chaos I faced, I didn’t expect we’ll be using laptop to the fullest this sem whereas the previous wasn’t really needed except when we’re doing tasks or report if we were in student committee. Beside that, the laptop was only for movies and dramas or in other words ‘entertainment purposes only’.

GRADUATED FROM YARMOUK UNIVERSITY 
Around 9am something on Tuesday 9/6/2020 I’ve finished my final exam which is Korean Language paper for the entire my degree career. Later that evening, I celebrated by going to jog with the girls. So far it’s been around a week or two with the jogging routine . To be honest Im quite envious with friends who received graduation surprises and gifts from their friends. I don’t know maybe I may be not that good friend that no one really think to surprise me. It’s okay though I can control the feelings by not watching too much stories on instagram. I'm really grateful for having jogging partners Anis Najwa, Ara and Aniq by my side already. Couldn’t ask for more. They already enough for me. On Thursday, Aniq and I went to Mcd to celebrate our graduation? He graduated 2 days earlier than me though. Idk is it celebration or normal date or just to accompany to break my fast? 😂 After that, he accompanied me to Adidas . I wanted to buy new sport shoes as the previous resulting me with a-blazed feet. The shoes costing about 52.50 JOD or RM315 something like that. That was the present from me to myself. It’s the priciest a pair of shoes I have so far. Gotta use them wisely and treat them like baby 😁

Yesterday, around 2.30am in the morning, Nana dropped the bomb! She sent link to check which IPG we were placed. It was nerve-wrecking feeling, the moment I key in my NRIC on the system.  Ah! It feels like we’re checking UPU System again. Seconds past, the screen showed the result. I was stoned the moment I saw the word ‘Kedah’, I felt my world is crumbling and falling apart. My parents and I were really hoping for Bangi since it’s closer to Afifah and easier in term of movement (since Abah no longer afford to do long-distance driving, he was diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer). The, I went to pray isha, inside the pray I couldn’t utter the aayat perfectly. My only prayer that time was hoping Aniq got Kedah as well.  I was trembling, I’ve been crying the whole hour from 2.30am~3.30am until I got a message from Aniq; he said he got Kedah too. Undeniably, I am so relieved at least we aren’t parting yet. I know I might be a lil bit too dramatic but idk I think Im not that ready to do LDR yet. The longest LDR we have so far around a month something like that when we were on sem break. Why is this post turning into my love-life stories? 😂


Afterall I think Im gonna end my post here, congratulations dear self for finishing the degree. I swear to god it’s not easy to learn things that aren’t your passion but you’ve made it dear self! Congratulations on holding on tight, on getting your shit together. Also congratulations for withstanding all the tears all the breakdowns all the ups all the downs in a land which is thousands miles away far from home. Congratulations on overcoming the language barrier, for communicating a bahasa ayam dan itik with the arabs, for keeping your patience when tolerating with the dumbness of arabs, for overcoming the homesickness especially during the bad news part (eg: papatok’s death news, abah’s cancer news). Congratulations on surviving in the lectures. Sometimes they were the days you didn’t understand a single thing learnt, on translating a lot of arabic books and texts. Thank you Afiqah you’ve done quite good! People might not realised this, you see yourself how you withstand all the hardworks, how you expand your skills, abilities. You dont need validation from people. It’s okay honey. You’re good.

Again congratulations on graduating Afiqah :)


Class of 2020



Jogging Partners 


Semua dapat IPDA, kita jogging sampai Kedah la geng

Terima kasih belanja mcd, teman beli kasut, teman jatuh bangun 3-4 tahun ni,
Semoga Allah permudahkan cara untuk halalkan kita. 

Want to have them in my blog post, the best result I got
the entire my degree career 😂 

Comments

Popular Posts